Welcome to the Spring 2023 Season! We are looking forward to another great season of player development in a positive, high-energy, and fun environment. Below, we’ve shared helpful information about game and practice location and schedules, registration links, and coaching staff.
TEAMS – When you register, please sign up for the team that corresponds to your daughter’s current school grade.
- Girls K/1/2 (Kindergarten, 1st & 2nd Grade)
- Girls 3/4/5 Green/Blue (3rd, 4th & 5th Grade)
- Girls 6/7/8 (6th, 7th & 8th Grade)
Practice Schedule – Please note that there will NOT be any field or time changes during the Spring season. This schedule below is the final schedule. All practices take place at Historic Belmar Park.
- Dragons Girls K/1/2 – M/W 5:30pm to 7:00pm
- Dragons 3/4/5 Green – M/W 5:30pm to 7:00pm
- Dragons Girls 3/4/5 Blue – M/W 6:30pm to 8:00pm
- Dragons Girls 6/7/8 – M/W 7:00pm to 8:30pm
GAME SCHEDULE – We will be playing in the Pacific Edge Lacrosse Association.
- Season Run Dates: Saturday, March 11 – May 13 (Elementary School)/May 21 (Middle School)
- No Games: April 1 & April 8
- Elementary School Game Days: Saturdays
- Middle School Game Days: Sundays but some Saturdays possible
Elementary School: Campus El Segundo or Airport Park
Middle School: Games can be at a number of locations including: Campus El Segundo; Santa Monica High School; Glendale High School; Palos Verdes High School; Airport Park Santa Monica; Peninsula High School; Mira Costa High School; Glendale Sports Complex
COACHING STAFF – We have one of the longest running and most consistent coaching staffs in LA. Our coaches are knowledgeable, love working with kids and bring a passion for lacrosse and a positive energy that helps player learn, thrive and have fun. Lead coaches are:
- Hannah Newhall
- Emma Daniels
- Katie Hagen
- Erica Skowron
- Jamie Wand
- Marika Dy
Our staff is supported by current high school players that have shown the desire, ability, responsibility and competence to coach.
COST – This includes all practices, games, as well as all coaching fees, field space, and league fees. Please note that Spring Season is longer than Winter Season, but we are holding the line on prices.
- K/1/2: $495
- 3/4/5 and 6/7/8: $535
UNIFORMS – We will be using our traditional Dragons uniform, so if you already have one, you do not need to purchase a new one. We will be offering uniforms for sale to new players in a couple weeks.
REGISTRATION – Please use this link to register: https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/360269
A few notes on payment:
- We offer a payment plan option that is built into the registration
- If you would like to mail a check, please use the “pay offline” option on the payment page
- If you would like to use Venmo, that works too. Contact us for the Venmo account info.
- If you would like to discuss alternate payment options or overall pricing, please do not hesitate to reach out.
THE DRAGONS ADVANTAGE
- Experienced Coaching Staff: 12+ boys & girls coaches with decades of collegiate playing and lacrosse coaching experience.
- Convenient Practice Times: We offer a consistent Monday/Wednesday practice schedule that runs from March to May, with most practices between 5:30 to 7pm and older ages ending by 8:30pm. We offer 2 practices a week for ALL AGES, not just older groups.
- Best Practice Field in LA: Belmar Park is a state of the art turf field (newest in Los Angeles) that sits right off the 10 Freeway in Santa Monica, with convenient parking next door. Marina Del Rey, Culver City, West Los Angeles, Santa Monica and Pacific Palisades are all within an easy 5 miles radius of the field
For all admin questions, please contact: Randy Grube at firstname.lastname@example.org
For all coaching questions, please contact: Hannah Newhall at email@example.com