DECEMBER TRAINING is a unique new program that combines LA’s top coaching staff with a demanding, yet fun curriculum that builds important skills and offers a very high rep count. It is the ideal winter training platform.
Curriculum – Players will spend the session in small groups by position. After a joint warm up, players will go through common footwork drills and then work in positional groups. Each session will break down the fundamentals of a position and teach critical skills. We have a high coach to player ratio and offer a lot of reps.
The best way to get a good understanding of the program is to take a look at the video from the pilot project HERE.
Coaches – December Training will be run by a top coaching staff that includes:
- Erik Krum – (Salisbury & Harvard Westlake) – Attack
- Riley Lasda – (Penn State, Albany & Harvard Westlake) – Defense
- Max Mercier – (Emmanuel College & Harvard Westlake) – Midfield
- Eli Lasda – (Albany & Harvard Westlake) – Midfield
- Daniel Rivas – (Florida Southern) – Goalies
As you can see we have all positions covered. You can also expect guest appearances by some of our specialty coaches. For a look at the complete bios of our coaching staff and to watch a video on how we coach, click HERE.
Cost – The December Training is offered on a per-session basis so you have the option of only purchasing the sessions you attend, or saving some money by buying the sessions in bulk. The cost for a single session is $35. The 6-pack is $180.
Eligibility – December Training is designed to be small group work for intermediate and advanced players in middle school and high school. Younger players may be admitted based on size, maturity and/or skill level.
- Tuesday, December 3 – 7-9pm @Airport Park
- Thursday, December 5 – 7-9pm @Airport Park
- Tuesday, December 10 – 7-9pm @Airport Park
- Thursday, December 12 – 7-9pm @Airport Park
- Tuesday, December 17 – 7-9pm @John Adams Middle School
- Thursday, December 19 – 7-9pm @John Adams Middle School
Registration – Click HERE to register